| || |
OmniFlex Soft/Hard Cuff Knee Orthosis
The OmniFlex is a double-hinged knee orthosis with easy to set and lock hinges without the use of any tools. It is designed to provide progressive static treatment/correction for mild to severe knee flexion contractures and immobilization following surgery or trauma due to stroke or illness. It can also be utilized for the treatment and/or prevention of skin breakdown and microbial growth. Padded patella cap is included for three-point pressure for effective treatment. Recommended for patients with moderate to severe tone/ spasticity. Latex Free.
- Simple to use flexion/extension hinge
- Available with heat moldable plastic cuffs for the severely contracted patient Can be customized by ordering separate sized cuffs. Please contact us for information.
- Available in soft navy moisture wicking fabric for patients with severe skin tone issues - Can be customized by ordering separate sized cuffs. Please contact us for information.
- Also available in fleece lined material
- Length of this orthosis is 15 1/2", the brace may be shortened to 10" for petite patients and young adults.
- Laundry bag is included.
- Suggested SADMERC Code L1832
XSmall: 6 8 Mid-Thigh and 4 5.25 Mid-Calf
Small: 8.25 10 Mid-Thigh and 5.25 7.25 Mid-Calf
Medium: 10.25 14 Mid-Thigh and 7.25 11 Mid-Calf
Large: 14.25 17 Mid-Thigh and 11.25 13 Mid-Calf
XLarge: 17.25" 21 Mid-Thigh and 13.25" 16 Mid-Calf
XXLarge: 21.25 25 Mid-Thigh and 16.25 19 Mid-Calf
XXXLarge: 25.25 29 and 19.25 21
In Stock: Ships Immediately.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Multiple Purchase Options Available:
May We Also Suggest...
omniflex knee orthosis